Did you snag one of our gift bags at Alt Summit this year?
Are you loving your oh-so-comfortable striped shirt we tossed in there? We are!
Here are some quick tips for wearing stripes this spring:
- When wearing striped shirts in a casual setting simplicity is the best. In my second look I paired it with gold stud earrings, dark blue jeans and ballet flats.
- Stripes can be very nautical, to keep it looking fresh and current pair your striped shirt with unexpected colors and patterns.
- Stripes are always a good idea!
- Pair dark contrasting stripes such as navy and white, with pops of bright colors - pairs perfectly with neons this spring!
- Wear vertical stripes to lengthen and thin, and horizontal to accentuate curves... like a baby bump :)